Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mailbox Monday (February 16)



Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week.  After being hosted at a number of blogs over the past few years, it has gone back to its home base, the aptly named, Mailbox Monday.

I had a good haul over the last week and here is what I received:


• Pioneer Girl was a birthday gift from my parents that was a few weeks belated (I have already the book)
• The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches was something I was looking at for a few months before the trade paperback came out (I only get the trade for this series so it means a delay in getting the book and probably will read it in the summer)
• Such a Pretty Face is a bookclub read that I probably should read in the next few weeks.


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...