Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mailbox Monday (January 19)



Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week.  After being hosted at a number of blogs over the past few years, it has gone back to its home base, the aptly named, Mailbox Monday.

I received a couple of books from my family and also gift cards to ChaptersIndigo totaling $60, of which I purchased a paperback set of the Harry Potter books (I do have all the books, but not a complete set; in fact I have 3 different copies of The Goblet of Fire).

The books I received was Emma by Alexander McCall Smith (part of the Austen project; got this from my sister; seems we like giving each other Jane Austen bookish things; I gave her Jane Austen Cover to Cover) and Stone Mattress by Margaret Atwood from my parents.




No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...