Sunday, October 26, 2014

Looking for Potter-heads! A Winter Re-Read/Readalong


As some of you know, I really enjoy the Harry Potter books and movies and when a fellow blogger, Sheila at BookJourney, announced that she would be doing a re-read/readalong this coming fall/winter, I was definitely interested.   It starts on November 1, so you have plenty of time to dust off those Harry Potter books or get your hands on a copy of the books.

Even though I have read or re-read the books on a number of occasions, I couldn't pass this opportunity down.

If you wish to join, you can find out more information at BookJourney, sign up using the form she has available, and grab an icon.  I hope that if you are interested, that you sign up.


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...