Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Salon - Right Now (6/29/14)

Time: 10:32 am

Place: In the living room

Listening to: nothing at the moment

Eating: Nothing at the moment, but I'll probably grab something to eat in the next bit.

Watching: August: Osage County

Reading: I am going to work a bunch of books this afternoon.

Making: Going to make a double batch of chili tomorrow afternoon

Planning: Other than watch oodles of FIFA World Cup this coming week, nothing really.

Feeling: Still a little groggy; haven't really been sleeping well this week.

Loving: That I can read lots this week and that I'll see some family members on Canada Day.

Wanting: To have decent night's sleep

Thinking: Of when I'll get to my book reviews (maybe post some this afternoon)

Looking forward to: Spending some time in the sun and working on my suntan.

Books finished since my last Sunday Salon: 
• The Perks of Being a Wallflower
• The Remains of the Day
• His Majesty's Hope

Books I hope to finish this coming week:
• Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
• Levels of Life
• The Rosie Project
• Summerhouse with Swimming Pool

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...