Saturday, March 1, 2014

Take Control of Your TBR March 2014 Challenge! #TakeControlTBR

Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014


I am starting to feel like I am drowning at the moment due to my TBR pile at the moment and this challenge has come along at the right moment. I hope that it can give me a bit of focus to get my TBR pile down.

Here are my plans for the month:
• Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingslover
• HHhH by Laurence Binet
• Somewhere in France by Jennifer Robson
• Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
• Moon over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool
• The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
• Possession by A.S. Byatt
• Relish by Lucy Knisley 
• The Whole Golden World by Kristina Riggle
• The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer

I will try to update on Fridays as to what my progress has been.

It's a fortunate thing that I have a two week break at the end of the month, so I am hoping to get lots of reading completed done when those two weeks come around. It also helps that the Ides of March read-a-thon is taking place from March 13 (midnight your time zone) to midnight on March 17, which will help me to kick off my spring break.

Ides of March Read-a-thon

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...