Friday, January 10, 2014

#boutofbooks Day 5

Bout of Books


Didn't do much reading today due to some things that I needed to get done, but I did get some reading done and completed up to Chapter 43 of The Count of Monte Cristo and a bit of a newspaper at the Starbucks that I hung out for most of the evening.

I didn't do a lot of reading primarily due to the fact that I am really tired and I had somethings that needed my attention.  I also felt like I just needed a day away from reading, as I had read 5 hours of Winter's Tale the day before.

I am hoping to get some reading done tomorrow afternoon and maybe some in the late evening hours, but how I feel will depend on how much is actually done.

Links from previous days:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 
Day 4

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...