Wednesday, January 8, 2014

#boutofbooks Day 3

Bout of Books


Today I mainly worked on reading Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin and ignored everything else that was on my list.  I also returned my library e-book of Life after Life, as I know that I wouldn't be able to complete it in the 6 days that I had remaining. 

I am hoping to complete Christmas Bliss before I head to sleep.

As for my plans for tomorrow, I don't really know, as I don't know if I am going to drive or take the bus (depends on how wet it is outside tomorrow and how much I feel like waiting in the rain for the bus).  But if I do, I will find something to read, whether it be on my e-reader or another book that I have available to read.  I will probably start reading Flight Behavior, but I'll see what mood I am in to start it.  I will likely do some reading of either The Count of Monte Cristo or War & Peace or both, but it will be dependent on time.

Links from previous days:
Day 1
Day 2

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...