Sunday, April 28, 2013

#Readathon - Update No. 8


Finally finished a book.  True it was less than 200 pages, but I did finish it and now am onto reading War & Peace for the next few hours.  That book will take me until about 4 am, having only an hour left in the readathon when I finish that section of the book and am trying to figure out what to read after that.  I will likely choose a book that is fairly easy, as I can't see myself concentrating that much for that hour, or I will read a magazine for that remaining hour. I really don't know at this point, but I will find something for that final hour.

I am now up to 437 pages read

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...