Sunday, February 24, 2013

Musing Mondays (Mar. 25)

This week, Miz B at Should Be Reading asks:

Describe one of your reading habits.

One of my reading habits is to listen to one of the many podcasts that I subscribe to as I read.  I don't know why I do it, but I think that I partly do it to block out the stuff that is going on around me and to just concentrate on what I am reading for however long I am listening to the podcast.  I started the practice of listening to music while I was reading or studying back in high school and for some reason it helps me concentrate on what I am reading.

Till next week.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...