Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Sept. 3)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, in which we share what we've read and reviewed and what we plan on reading in the coming week.

That was a much more stressful week than I anticipated.  Well, I guess without kids you can't feel much stress, but I suppose anxiousness is more like it.

I managed to get one book completed this week (still have to write that review), along with some reviews that needed to be put up from some books that I completed the week before.

What I reviewed this week:
1) Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll (review)
2) Lady of Milkweed by Julie Klassen (review)

What I am planning on reading this coming week:
1) The Crown by Nancy Bilyeau
2) Wuthering Heights
3) Les Miserables
4) A Farewell to Arms
5) Anna Karenina
 and probably some others; just don't know what I will want to pick up...

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...