Wednesday, June 6, 2012

#ArmchairBEA 2012 - Day 4: Beyond the Blog


Today we are supposed to blog about the ways we monetize, write for other outlets, and things like that.  And quite honestly while I have thought about possibly monetizing and making some extra cash, it just isn't possible for me to do so.

I know that some of you are wondering why this isn't the case.  The reason is because I am on social assistance and have a job that pays me the amount of money that I can make in addition to the amount that I receive from the provincial government, I am unable to do so.  Unless of course I can get paid in cash directly, there is no way I can do it.  I would love to do it, but its just not possible for me to do it at present.

But I guess the only thing I do do that would be considered beyond the blog would be a book club me and some friends have doing for 5 years (we are starting our sixth year this coming fall).  I have also been doing some bookclubs online, but my attendance has been somewhat sporadic at best.  I am thinking of joining a bookclub meeting through my local public library.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...