Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's On Your Nightstand - May 22

Photobucket Have no clue as to why this is going up when there is still one more Tuesday left in the month on May, but since I don't run the meme, I don't really have any say, now do I?  Anyways, since I haven't done this for a couple of months, I am going to be putting up those books that I have completed since the end of March.  It hasn't exactly been productive since then; haven't read much and therefore haven't completed much.  I haven't been able to read much for some reason; partly it had to do with the fact that my e-reader was on the fritz and partly it has to do with the fact that my life has been in upheveal and no routine has been exactly established since the end of March and also due to the fact that I have been watching videos for the past few months.  All basically to say that I haven't read much and completed much.

Reviews:
1. The Language of Flowers (review)
2. The Hound of the Baskervilles (review)
3. The Winter Palace (review)
4. The World of Downton Abbey (review)
5. The Dirty Cowboy (review)

I hope June is a better month.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...