Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (Jan. 4)

his is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?

My answers:
1. What are you currently reading?
I am reading The Gift, Madam Tussaud, The Scarlet Letter, and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

2. What did you recently finish reading?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (re-reading and reviewing it later in the year) and Little House on the Prairie

3. What do you think you'll be reading next?
The Great Gatsby, Warm Bodies, Les Miserables, and East of Eden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Little House books and The Great Gatsby. :)
Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the Little House books and The Great Gatsby. :)
Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

Anonymous said...

The Scarlet Letter, a great read. When you're done you can watch "Easy A" and get all the references. :)

The Little House is one of my favorites, I'm sorry it didn't pull you all the way in. Keep up with the series, it's worth it.

Warm Bodies is next on my list too. It's been sitting on my shelf for months, glaring at me. Time to pick it up!

Here's my WWW for this week. Happy reading!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...