Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012 Historical Fiction Challenge

I saw this on somebody's blog yesterday and I couldn't help myself.  I realize that I have signed up for a lot of challenges lately and I apologize, but this is one of the last ones that I will be joining, trust me!

Anyways here is some information about the challenge, if you are interested in joining (you can  click on the photo to access the sign up) :


Each month, a new post dedicated to the HF Challenge will be created. To participate, you only have to follow the rules:
  • everyone can participate, even those who don't have a blog (you can add your book title and thoughts in the comment section if you wish)
  • add the link(s) of your review(s) including your name and book title to the Mister Linky we’ll be adding to our monthly post (please, do not add your blog link, but the correct address that will guide us directly to your review)
  • any kind of historical fiction is accepted (HF fantasy, HF young adult,...)
  • During these following 12 months you can choose one of the different reading levels:
  1. Severe Bookaholism: 20 books
  2. Undoubtedly Obsessed: 15 books
  3. Struggling the Addiction: 10 books
  4. Daring & Curious: 5 books
  5. Out of My Comfort Zone: 2 books

To join the challenge you only need to make a post about it, grab the button below if you like and leave your link in Mr Linky below.  If you don't have a blog you can just leave a comment for this post saying that you are joining.
I am going to aim for Struggling the Addiction and read 10 books.

2 comments:

Marg said...

Welcome to the challenge!

Carol said...

I do love historical fiction and will follow this challenge, even though I do not feel I can take it on.

Wishing you all the best for 2012!

carol

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...