Saturday, April 9, 2011

24 Hour Readathon Update 6

Currently reading: Blood, Bones & Blood
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update:20
Running total of pages read since you started: 161
Amount of time spent reading since last update: about 1 hour
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 7 hrs

Am starting to feel the effects of the 8th hour.  I am slowing down with the reading and am starting to concentrate on other things, despite the book being so deliciously good; the author's descriptions are amazing and is making my mouth water with all the food she is describing.  Its amazing how a good/excellent writer can make a book speed by at break neck pace that you don't really recognize that the book is coming to an end.  For those that are wondering what the 1 book read means, it just means that I have completed the section of the book that I need to read, not necessarily that I have read the book.  For my sake, I am saying that I have completed the book.  Anyways,  onwards and upwards....

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...