Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time to Relax read-a-thon

I hope you are eagerly anticipating my first readathon this weekend, I know I am.  For those that are attending, I want to let you know that I am hoping to use #timetorelaxreadathon instead of #timetorelax.  I realize that it is a longer hashtag, but I feel that it would be easier using the longer hashtag to see how everybody is doing rather than trying to muddle through other postings.

Can't wait to see you all there. Have a great evening and week and I look forward to see you Saturday and Sunday :)

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I'm ready to go, sort of! I'm moving next week so, you know...hectic times. But I'm still going to try to get some reading in. Here's my post with my reading list: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2010/12/time-to-relax-read-thon.html

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...