Sunday, November 21, 2010

Library Loot November 14 - November 20

I don't know what happened this week, but I went a little bonkers with the library.  On Sunday, I picked up a couple of books from my church library.  And then on my way home from work on Monday, I picked up a bunch of materials, including a DVD, from the public library and then on my way home from an event later that evening, I got a few more books. 

Yesterday, Saturday, I picked another handful of books from the public library, when I was just going to drop off a couple of books.  But I couldn't help myself.  And then when I was volunteering at my church library, I picked up Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers.

All told, I think I borrowed about 15 materials.  And while I would love to put down all the titles that I borrowed, it would just take too much time.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...