Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon : Update 10

Currently reading: The Lovely Bones
Number of books read since you started: 3
Pages read since last update: 41
Running total of pages read since you started: 239
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hr
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 9

Finished "The church of Facebook" during the last hour and started my book club's next selection, "The Lovely Bones". I read this book a few years back and really enjoyed it. I hope that it will be equally as good the second time around.

Closing in on three hours to go in the read-a-thon. Even though I didn't participate for most of it (I think I will end up with about 12 hours of reading in the end), I have really enjoyed it and can see myself do it the next time that this offered and probably will do it for a longer period of time and hopefully gradually get myself up to the 24 hour point.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...